Student Care Welfare Queensland Inc. provides the following support services, and programs directed specifically at the objective of helping young Queenslanders to overcome their problems, to find happiness and fulfil their dreams:
- School Curriculum Diaries art competition allowing children to illustrate their thoughts on various problems that exist in their world.
- Drug Education and pro-active Counselling for those with drug/alcohol problems.
- Life Skill Education school seminars to create positive attitudes and self-esteem to counteract negative influences.
- Crisis Intervention face to face counselling in the event of a crisis involving drugs/abuse/bullying/family problems etc.
- Delivery of Food and Clothing when and where necessary.
- Intervention programs, and specialised counselling.
- Research and Lobbying on behalf of children at risk and parents in crisis.
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
We need financial support to provide these essential services to our children. We are entirely funded by donations and sponsorship from Queensland based companies and private individuals. Apart from promotional opportunities in school publications, our sponsors/donors support our programs as their contributions to a better and fairer society.